W.O.D. WELDER HANDS AS RX TRAVEL CREAM
On the go hydration for active skin.
Now you can take our popular hand cream TO GO with the new Hands as Rx Travel Cream. This product features the same non greasy ingredients you know and love in a portable, easy squeeze plastic bottle complete with a carabiner clip. You no longer have to worry about your hand cream jar cracking during travel, in your gym bag, or in the great outdoors.
Our all natural Hands as Rx Cream provides the following:
• A fast absorbed skin cream that will keep your hands and palms
supple and hydrated.
• Counteracts the drying effects of chalk, and the grinding your hands take
on the bar, the bells, ropes, your endless pull ups.
Don't worry--Hands as Rx isn't a hand cream for wimps, and it also doesn't breakdown the calluses that you need. It simply hydrates skin and allows it to breath and maintain elasticity.
Benefits of Key Ingredients:
• Allantoin: a cell regenerator that protects skin by sealing in moisture,
and helps with wound healing and tissue regeneration.
• Lanolin: a naturally occurring wax that holds moisture to the skin
while still allowing it to breath.
• Essential oils of Peppermint and Eucalyptus: smell great and lend
a cooling sensation to the skin while providing antimicrobial abilities.
Your hands will thank you for it. Used daily, you will see smoother hands
in no time, and no more rips and pain.
1.69oz Plastic Tottle
Water, Beeswax, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Lanolin, Allantoin, Sorbic Acid, Peppermint Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil